Not happy with your current real estate agent? Feel that you’re doing more to sell your house than your agent is? Maybe you’re right. Here are a few signs that you may need to consider hiring a new real estate agent to sell your house.
10. Your real estate agent’s sign has become sun faded in your front yard
9. Your real estate agent is more devoted to attracting Twitter Followers than buyers
8. Your real estate agent’s only advice is to be patient
7. All of the other houses in your neighborhood have sold
6. Your MLS pictures were taken with snow on the ground and now it’s the middle of summer
5. Your real estate agent’s open houses only attract people looking for free food
4. Every week, your agent asks for a price drop
3. Your listing flyer information box is always empty
2. Your agent uses your open houses to attract clients instead of buyers
1. The only time you hear from your real estate agent is when it’s time to renew your listing agreement
Okay, now what? If you find any of these signs familiar, maybe you should fire your real estate agent. We can help you find your next agent that will sell your house.
If you are buying or selling a house and are looking to hire a successful real estate agent to help you through the process, take a look at AgentHarvest's list of top-ranking local Realtors in your area. We found these agents by examining their sales track records, awards, rankings, client testimonials and by conducting personal interviews.