VA & Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES)

As an active duty military member, you regularly have to move around the country, and sometimes internationally, to fulfill your duties. As a veteran, you may have special needs and requirements when buying a home, such as proximity to a military base or VA facility. Any agent can help you buy and sell a home, but only a VA & Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES) designated agent has taken the time to become a certified specialist in meeting your needs. Continue reading